VERMONT SENATE DEMOCRATS
Senator Andrew Perchilk was born in Greeley, Colorado in 1968. His parents moved to Colorado from Cleveland, OH, and Vancouver, BC. He was raised in Greeley with two older brothers and an older sister. He attended school on the campus of the University of Northern Colorado from Kindergarten through the on-campus K-12 Laboratory School and for his B.S. interdisciplinary degree in Environmental Politics.
Andrew first came to Vermont in 1991 and after serving in the Peace Corps and time back in Colorado he moved permanently to Vermont in 1995. With his wife Marianne Donahue they lived in Hubbardton, Randolph Center, and in 1998 they moved to Marshfield where they raised three children. In 2017 they moved to Montpelier and in 2022 they moved back to Marshfield. Member of the Senate: 2019 - present.
• Director of Vermont’s Clean Energy Development Fund
• Founding Executive Director of Vermont’s renewable energy trade association, Renewable Energy Vermont
• Board Member of the Solar Rating Certification Corporation's Board and the ICC's Renewable Energy Advisory Council
• The Vermont Community Loan Fund, Board of Directors
• Marshfield Volunteer Fire Department (2000 - 2013)
• Elected to the Marshfield Selectboard (2014 - 2017, Chair for 2 years)
• Chittenden Bank's and People's United Bank's Socially Responsible Banking Advisory Boards
• Marshfield Town Energy Committee
• Marshfield Justice of the Peace
• Peace Corps Volunteer - Environmental Education, Republic of Panama
• VISTA Volunteer - Weatherization and Fuel Assistance, Addison County, VT